We were on our way to see Ben last night at around 8pm, when I was reminded of what a great sense of humor Chris has.
While I was pregnant with Ben, I’d often wonder if the baby got aggravated because I laughed so much at his dad’s jokes. Chris would say something funny, or make a funny face, or make fun of me (the opportunities were always there), and I’d laugh and laugh, and my belly would jiggle to no end. I’d instinctively touch my belly and feel bad that I may have jostled the baby around, but I was also really thankful that it’d at least know that Mom was happy.
So as we were pulling into the hospital, Chris commented that Ben is in Club Med right now, getting treatments and a tan, and getting to wear his shades. He is getting fed, and he gets to look at women all day - during the few moments when he’s awake. I laughed.





No comments:
Post a Comment