2.19.2007

help support Ben's Friends

You may have noticed the ad in the lower right-hand corner of this page for the March of Dimes. Premature birth is the #1 cause of newborn death and the biggest threat to babies' health today, and the March of Dimes is funding important research to find out why premature birth happens and what can be done to prevent it.

Chris and I are participating in WalkAmerica, a 6-mile walk in Philadelphia, on 04/29/07 to support the March of Dimes. We've even been lucky enough to have family and friends join our team, which we're calling "Ben's Friends"...

If you're interested in sponsoring us on this walk, you can visit our WalkAmerica team page here.

We don't like asking for money, so if you hate telemarketers and solicitations as much as we do, feel free to ignore this post and come back tomorrow to see more pictures of the little guy. But if you're interested, you can take a look at the team page. Thanks in advance, either way, for caring about Mister Ben.

PS. I turned 30 this weekend and even though I thought it'd be traumatic and blah blah blah, it was nothing. I am the luckiest girl I know. I've got a great husband and a cutie son, a wonderful family, and supportive and caring friends... Oh, and my husband gave me this for the big 3-0. Yesss! Maybe (just maybe) I'll start being a better housekeeper.

No comments: