4.10.2007

fang.

Ben plays with Leap, his new toy. Leap sings the ABC's, but Ben's more interested in the white tags on Leap's side.


Ben has a new tooth! he's certainly not a symmetrical baby, because it's a top side tooth. At least I think it is... it's certainly not one of his middle ones, I don't think. If anyone knows the name of the tooth that's like a fang (chris says it's a bicuspid), can you let me know? I feel silly saying that Ben's fang came in.

update: my dad, who "isn't a dentist, but did stay at a Holiday Inn," suggested that it is, in fact, a canine tooth. and I looked it up, and it is a cuspid, known as a canine. I'm glad to finally know the truth. And for those of you who are particularly curious, there's a diagram here.

Here's a better picture of his bottom tooth:



And of Sophie showering him with kisses...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! On the phone with mom (who's at the beach house) and looking at your GORGEOUS and GIGANTIC son!!! Mom says the tooth is also called the "eye" tooth. YAY for Ben!! I judy can't believe how big he is! Looks like you are so enjoying each others company and we are soooo damn proud of you!! Much love, Your sister