4.05.2007

my sunshine

This smile is why I love Ben so much. Scratch that. As his mom, of course I love him like crazy. But this smile. It kills me.


Today Ben had an appointment with the pediatrician and received 3 shots. He cried some, but was a tough little guy. He definitely wasn't feeling like himself when we got home, though. He wouldn't nap, and kept spitting up his food. He was just generally unhappy. And yet when I wanted to take a picture of him, I called his name and he flashed me some great smiles. He's just so good-natured.

Ben's up to 22 pounds now, and he's 29 inches tall. For you numbers-people out there, he's in the 75th percentile for weight, and the 97th percentile for height. And his doctor thinks he's going to get some more teeth by the end of April. Go Ben!


No comments: