(Please bear with me as I figure out my new template. I wanted to be able to post more easily and add functionality to the blog. I'm in the midst of figuring out blogger's editing program.)
Today Ben, Sophie and I drove down to Maryland to visit my dad and stepmom. Ben had a great time seeing Granddaddy, and Grandmommy Suzanne.
Ben's turned into quite the flirt lately. He puts his head down a bit and looks up at people, all coy and shy. Here he is making eyes at Suzanne.
He's also getting closer to crawling. He would really love it if he could just get up and run, but he's not able to just yet. Just today, he was able to bear weight on both his hands and knees.
... And then ham it up for the camera.
5.23.2007
a visit.
posted by liz on Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment