6.21.2007

independent

Ben wasn't really interested in adhering to any sort of 'schedule' yesterday. I suppose a 'schedule' makes him feel oppressed, mannnn. So he wasn't interested in napping, so much. At least not in the morning. I had to carry him around on my back in his carrier a bit while I got errands done around the house. He complied.


Afterwards I brought out a toy he hasn't seen in awhile. It's the aquarium gym given to us by Sharon, one of my teacher friends. The last time Ben saw this toy, he couldn't even roll over. He wasn't interested in it then so much, but today he had a ball with it.


Yesterday afternoon, he made up for his lack of sleep and let me get some cleaning, and packing, and laundry done. Sophie likes Ben's naptime because that means she can recharge, too. Though, sometimes? She's mopey without her friend.



No comments: