So I'm going to try and get some video of Ben soon... He is so close to crawling. He brings one knee forward and then gets confused about what to do next. We even brought out the video camera the other night but he was tired from trying to crawl.
Here, Ben and Sophie play a gentle game of tug-of-war:
And below is the scene you'd see any given night of the week after 7pm. All three of us (Chris, me, Sophie) on the couch and exhaling loudly after a long day of work and Benjamin-minding, and, in Sophie's case, begging for food and barking at leaves. Chris and I will try our hand at a crossword while we watch a Phillies game or some terrible movie on IFC. And we'll give Soph the attention she craves.
In the lower left of the picture, you have a glimpse of Chris' frightening foot. That is his foot in a state of relaxation. Sometimes I'll glance at it in a certain light and I'll recoil. I'm just waiting for the day when Ben sees it and cries.
6.12.2007
it's all happening
posted by liz on Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment