Happy Father's Day! I hope you've had a nice weekend. My dad came up to visit and we had a great time. He helped make our 'backyard' beautiful by planting lots of flowers and plants in containers for us. It looks great.
I still haven't been able to upload any of our videos... so to the anonymous poster who wants to see more of Sophie and Ben, I'm working on it!
In the meantime, a recap.
Ben's all boy. He's not a mama's boy - in fact, he's way too busy being interested in other stuff to even want to hang out with me. I try to snuggle close with him, get a hug, a kiss (he bites a cheek here and there if I let him) - but no dice. Here are two pictures to prove it. He'd really rather just be on the floor, crawling around.
Sophie and Ben watch Uncle Dan play xbox.
Ben likes edamame.
The child likes to relax, people. Don't hassle him while he's relaxing. This was Saturday morning, at the end of our walk. The way he was sitting was funny enough that Chris grabbed the camera. Ben tolerated it.
Ben at his lunchtime photoshoot.
Dad's subjects aren't paying attention to him. Sorry, Dad. (Ben picked out his special shirt for Father's Day. He digs his dad.)
Ben and dad, Father's Day 2007. My boys.
... and Sophie, trying to get outside because she's missing all the fun.
6.17.2007
recap
posted by liz on Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment