First, a quick picture I took of Ben yesterday. He let his Phillies cap stay on his head for a record 2.2 seconds. It's worth noting, because he hates anything on his head (I'm anticipating trouble this winter when I try and make him wear his knit beanie). Notice also how crooked the hat is. He doesn't let me adjust it or fix it or make it look good. So I should be happy with what I've got here.
Here's a kind-of-lame video I took today of Ben and Sophie. Not anything out of the ordinary. Sophie is so good with him.
There is a moment about 23-25 seconds in where you see my unabashed dorkiness that I have with Ben. It's hard to contain my smiles when he's smiling and laughing and enjoying life so much. But because I'm a cynical, jaded adult, I don't always allow my inner child to come out like it does when I'm with my son. I figure I can leave that part in and you won't make fun of me too much. If it's worth anything, I still get red and break out in a sweat when I watch the clip.
And my favorite part is about 45 seconds in, when Ben realizes he's got Sophie's fur in his mouth.
8.14.2007
the kids
posted by liz on Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Very cute video! I love how they interact with each other.
Post a Comment