I was feeding Ben his dinner tonight and decided to record a bit. At first, I was really excited to document the fact that he was eating lima beans, without being coaxed, but then I got this gem. I had walked out into the living room from the kitchen and he wasn't happy about being left alone - or without food, which is probably a better explanation.
It's your call. I know he's not really calling me, but it IS the first time I've heard him say an 'm' sound consistently. Baby steps. Oh and by the way, he cries a bunch, so my apologies in advance.
Oh, and also? I've watched this video 234,978 times already, because it makes me so happy.
8.27.2007
wishful thinking.
posted by liz on Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That was DEFINITELY a Ma-Ma. And that is the authoritative word from one who has heard these sweet words before. How delightful!
Love to both of you, AUnt Margie
That is MaMa!! I thought it as soon as it started it. I can tell he was calling you because he smiled so big when you can in...how sweet!
Post a Comment