My mom was kind enough to babysit the other night while Chris and I went to a show at the Tower Theater. I got to see my favorite band and get a picture with the lead singer. I feel like a total dork posting this, because I look like a scared 12 year-old in the picture, but I'm pretty happy about it. I wrote a long letter to Ben about the fact that his father and I are normal people with likes and hobbies, like he'll one day have. I know it's hard when you're a kid to imagine that your parents had a life before you, so I'm hoping that through the letters I've written to him and this blog, he'll get that.
A couple more pictures from the show.
9.14.2007
a night out.
posted by liz on Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Miss you! Glad you got a night out:) Just wanted to say how cute Ben is with his shirt and tie! Elizabeth is in love. She keeps asking to see the blog and look at Ben:)
Christy
Post a Comment