Ok so Ben's Aunt Kelly told us about the Gap Casting Call and for poops and giggles I'm going to enter Ben. I need help picking out a picture, though. Which do you like best? The picture has to have been taken within the past three months.
You can vote to the right, in the sidebar, if you would be so kind.
Or, if you like a different picture that we've posted, let me know. The picture can't have any logos in it - that means no brand names or product placement or anything.
And yes, I might have a little too much time on my hands. But Ben is napping, and I am amusing myself.
Oh and I know Ben looks all serious. But this is what we were working with this morning. It was either 'serious Ben' or 'drooling so much he looks like he's wearing a wet t-shirt Ben'. So. I'm looking for a smiley one of him but having a hard time.
Picture 1:
Picture 2:
Picture 3:
Picture 4:
And by the way, when did Ben turn into a big boy? For crying out loud, he looks like a little adult in these pictures.
10.24.2007
contest. please vote. over there ---------->
posted by liz on Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment