.jpg)
I got all flustered the other day at Ben's pediatrician appointment because the doctor told me I wasn't brushing Ben's teeth enough. He said it as he was looking at The Tooth, and I took my scolding without saying much - but I really wanted to remind the doctor that we'd talked about the tooth before, and remember? I took him to a pediatric dentist that made me feel stupid? and I've been more worried about these teeth than you can imagine, buddy.
So, we're brushing teeth more, if that's even possible. Here Ben brushes his teeth like a big boy after lunch.
We went to Termini Bakery after lunch, and the ladies behind the counter asked if he could have a cookie. I couldn't say no - #1, the cookies were fantastic (shortbread with raspberry jam filling) and #2, they'd have all talked behind my back about being a psycho mom after I walked out the door. And also, Ben gave me a nice bite of the cookie. Everybody wins.
Below, Ben and his cookie..jpg)
10.04.2007
teefers and cookie.
posted by liz on Thursday, October 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment