I haven't posted in forever, I know. The truth is, Ben's kicking my butt. He's decided that he's not really interested so much in napping. I've tried delaying his morning nap until 11, or 12, but then he only sleeps for like 45 minutes. Then I go to put him down in the afternoon and he screams bloody murder.
I know he might be going down to 1 nap, but I'm not ready for it yet. I'm delaying the inevitable, and probably frustrating him in the meantime. In other news he's become increasingly picky when it comes to food (he likes carbs like his mama, lately). He has also gotten a new tooth.
I can't believe he's almost 15 months old. Time really has flown.
I promise I'll take more pictures soon.
11.17.2007
eek.
posted by liz on Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment