12.18.2007

the mice will play.

So Chris is out of town on business - he left yesterday morning and he'll be back tonight. We miss him tons but we've done pretty well for ourselves. Yesterday afternoon we went to visit Mom-Mom at work and then came home and Ben had a big dinner with lots of healthy things to eat (I had a brownie from Chik-fil-A and some toast, I think).

He slept well, but woke up at 5am. I went in and rocked him back to sleep and went back to bed. We woke up at 7:30 or so and here we are in the kitchen, eating breakfast, listening to HYP Radio online. The station is so much fun. We just heard the Gummi Bears theme, and earlier they played the theme song from The Neverending Story. Last night Ben was clapping his hands and dancing to the White Stripes.


But Chris would be incredibly appalled that his son was listening to Phish just now - bouncing round the room - and loving it.

No comments: