12.14.2007

update.

The pediatrician appointment went as well as could be expected yesterday. Yes, Ben has a bad cold and no, there's really nothing we can do about it. I've got his humidifier running on full blast in his bedroom and I've stocked up (again) on Puffs Plus.

He's lost a whole pound since October, but the doctor thinks that's because he's so mobile, and because he's sick. He grew a half inch, though, and has 5 teeth coming in. He's a growing boy.

The doctor wrote a script for us to have Ben get some bloodwork done. I'm dreading it. Next Wednesday at 1pm, say a little prayer for us. I'm envisioning having to hold him down while he screams bloody murder. Treat. :)

He's napping now, and I'm wrapping Christmas gifts. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may be surprised about the blood work. I procrastinated in taking Brayden and when I finally did, he was fine. I didn't have to hold him down and he barely cried. Just make sure you go to a lab that has experience with kids. Praying that Ben feels better.