I keep wondering when I can officially say that Ben is Walking, capital W. I mean he's taken steps here and there but gets around faster by crawling, so he's not all that into it.
I tried to film him dancing this morning. Every time I sing and clap my hands to the song from the iPod Touch commercial, he claps and moves his arms around in what might be construed as an attempt at rhythm.
I forgot, though, that he loves the laptop. Loves seeing himself on screen. So when I put the laptop on the dining room table and played his song, this is what I got. He reminds me of a cross between Ellen DeGeneres when she does her walk-through-the-audience-dance, and a frat guy walking home late on a Saturday night. I find him pretty cute. Oh, and he is totally over dancing. It's really uncool now, apparently.
12.30.2007
walking.
posted by liz on Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment