Another shot of the snowsuit from yesterday. I love his big tush.
The kids are funny. Sometimes they completely ignore each other and other times they can't get enough playtime in.Mostly, though, Sophie is looking for scraps. Below, Ben was sad about something - I can't remember. What I do remember about this picture is that three seconds later, he had a smile on his face.
This group of clips makes me smile. For one, you get to see how Sophie operates. When she has a toy, she likes to get real close and push it up against you. I can't explain it, but it's like she can get at the toy better if it's being pushed against something. The other reason I like these clips is because you can see the lovely things our dog is teaching our son. He figures that if she likes chewing on hangers, there must be something great about them.
2.12.2008
an afternoon in the life.
posted by liz on Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Ben, you're stinkin' cute in your snowsuit!!! I love your tushy.
*The Botbyl Girls*
Post a Comment