
This week has felt like forever. Ben doesn't feel like eating anything other than animal crackers. He's cranky and way more clingy than he ever was before. That, and I feel like I'm getting whatever he had. I just don't feel right.
I don't have any pictures of Ben, but I wanted to let everyone know that his walk has taken a decidedly different turn. It started out as something really similar to the Ellen Dance. But lately, and maybe this is because he's still not feeling well, it's a lot closer to the Bill Cosby Dance than anything else. It's best seen at about the :45 mark of this video, but the whole thing is fun to watch. I loved that show.
More pictures to come soon, hopefully. Also, I'm not necessarily endorsing a candidate here, but I find this cute.
2.08.2008
the cosby dance.
posted by liz on Friday, February 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment