I'm that person who buys blank journals and never writes in them. I like paper products. I could spend hours in stores like The Papery. And I will spend an hour finding the perfect font or clipart (if need be) for something I'm typing up. I know, I need a hobby.
One of the things I loved about being a teacher was finding posters to hang throughout the room. Middle School was a tough demographic to find relevant stuff for sometimes, though. Lots of times the messages were a little too childish for 13 going on 21 year-olds.
I wish I'd found this place while I was teaching. FUN. Oh and I love this poster from theposterlist.com. I'm thinking about getting it for Ben's room, but I think it'd be great for middle-schoolers too.
2.04.2008
geek.
posted by liz on Monday, February 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment