Over the past week and a half or so, we've taken a bunch of pictures that I've been too lazy to upload. In no particular order:
Ben's new pair of shoes. I got him a pair awhile back, a good-for-his-feet pair, but I promptly lost one of them. Last weekend while Chris was working, I took Ben to the Stride Rite in Marlton and we got these. But not before he walked around the store and tried to throw every single display shoe on the floor.
This is one of those coloring books where you paint with water and the color comes up. My mom said I used to love these when I was little. Ben isn't quite as interested as I was. As a matter of fact, I think I've already done half of the pages in the book, while he had to be forced to show interest in one.
This picture cracks me up. He's in his pj's, socks and shoes.
This was taken this morning, actually. I had given Ben a craisin and got this shot mid-spit-out.
Listening to tunes on Dad's computer.
Chris changed him and let him walk around topless. This picture looks like he's posing for a low-budget calendar or something. Just, you know, hanging out.
In a daze.
After a bath. Dad's definitely his favorite these days, though I'll do since he's sick. I'm a warm body.
He's trying to push all the buttons on the back of the camera.
3.01.2008
some photos.
posted by liz on Saturday, March 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment