Chris is away on a business trip this weekend (he left this morning), so it's been just me and Mister Ben. We went to the mall today for lunch. Ben loves pizza so I thought it'd be a fun thing for us to go to the food court and then walk around.
Every time I think I've got the kid figured out, he proves me wrong. He shook his head 'no' so much every time I offered him the pizza that I thought he'd make himself dizzy. Then at one point he leaned on my arm and I thought he was being nice. So I leaned over him and told him how much I love him. He thanked me by biting me. Hard. I took a picture to document it. And 7 hours later, I can still see the bite mark on my arm.
Here are a couple other pics. Chris took this one. I think Ben was just about ready for bed, but he kept carrying around his shoes. So I put them on him. I think he thought it was funny, too.
Today I took pictures of Ben right after he woke up from his morning nap. He didn't wake up cranky, which was nice. I first realized he was awake when I heard him give a great big belly laugh from down the hall. Whatever he was thinking of, it was funny.
3.07.2008
some pictures.
posted by liz on Friday, March 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment