Ben cracks me up. He is such a ball of energy that he really doesn't sit still for more than 5 seconds. He has no time for diaper changes or putting socks and shoes on. He has things to do and my agenda doesn't matter a bit.
Chris and I have been commenting lately to each other that Ben is such a cool kid. He's a clown. He has great comic timing and knows how to make us laugh. He can go from deadpan to goon in a second. It's like his goal is to get us to smile. I am having so much fun with him.
He now says 'cookey?' and repeats us more than he used to. He's gotten really shy with strangers lately and clings to us more if we try to put him down in a public place. He loves turning the TV on and off and finding a toilet to splash around in. He cries if we pass a set of stairs and don't stop to let him climb away. He's been giving more hugs lately, and he even rests his head on my shoulder once in awhile. For awhile he was way too busy to show his mama or daddy any love, so it's a nice change. He's been waking up early in the morning recently, and as I write this I realize that it's because his crib toy has run out of batteries. Normally he'd push the button and watch the fishies and listen to the music and fall back asleep, but lately he's been crying when he wakes up. When I go into his room to get him, he's standing there inspecting the toy, pushing the buttons.
Here's a quick video I took this afternoon. It's a bit choppy for some reason. I love it though, because Ben doesn't stop moving the entire time, and Sophie tries to get in there and have me throw her toy for her. Fun times.
4.21.2008
ants in his pants.
posted by liz on Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment