Can someone please tell me when my son got to be such a big boy?We wanted to take advantage of the beautiful weather, so we took Sophie and Ben for a walk to the park. Sophie was nice to the neighborhood kids - licking them and panting up a storm. Ben saw the park a mile away and was itching to get on the jungle gym.
Chris and I took turns eating so that we could be with Ben while he played. He got a little heated - we put sunscreen on him, I promise - I think he's just one of those kids who gets PINK when he's tired. I put some cool water on his head and gave him a little hairstyle.
After an hour or so, we finally wrestled Ben away from the park. On our way home we stopped for water ice. We found a spot in the shade on the steps of a church around the corner from our house. Ben was way more interested in climbing the steps than in eating the water ice. When we got home we had a snack on the floor, and then a nap.
4.19.2008
fearless.
posted by liz on Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment