4.19.2008

friday night.


Chris was able to get tickets to last night's Phillies game... My mom and Kevin drove down last night but Uncle Dan babysat for us so we could get to the game on time. We had a good time even though they lost.

We saw AJ Feeley at the game - he was at the dollar dogs stand buying food. I thought he looked familiar and Chris told me who he was. I wasn't able to get a picture in time of him facing us, but I did get this shot of him before he got back to his seat. He had rather fancy, pointy leather shoes on.


This morning Ben woke up early (again). He's kicking our butts. We went to the diner for breakfast this morning. We sat in a booth, though, so Ben wasn't able to fully flirt with all of the patrons. He did, however, enjoy his cinnamon toast.

1 comment:

ALISON BZ said...

Ray and I were at the game too. We were up in the nose bleed section though. :)