Today Ben and I went to visit Corinne and Olivia at their house. I brought my camera but of course left it in the car by accident, so I have no pictures of Liv in her pretty green shirt, or of Ben eating the sand from the sandbox out in the backyard. Or of him climbing steps instead of playing with all of Liv's fun toys. He's SO busy and I hope he learns to be a little more social. I feel like Liv had no fun with us there today. Ben was cramping her style. But I had fun!
Ben was whiny and cranky today - he has been for the past couple days, actually. He won't eat anything at meals. Corinne made him a yummy hot dog and watermelon today, and he had none of it. At dinnertime, he usually throws his food or his plate on the ground. I know that if he's hungry, he'll eat. But honestly, today I think he had a couple fishies and some toast. That's it.We ended the day with a visit to Chris' office. Uncle George bought Ben a skateboard, and Ben wanted to challenge him to a race.
I can't believe how fearless this kid is. Chris put him on his belly on George's skateboard a week or so ago and he loved it. I'm the nervous mom who worries about every last thing. Sometimes I literally have to cross my arms in front of me or sit on my hands so I don't reach out and try to cushion every one of his 'possible' falls. But I'm learning to get better about that. And how could you not be excited for him when you see this face?
5.21.2008
fun.
posted by liz on Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I want a skateboard!! That looked like so much fun; and a great runway-at-the-office! This is a new for your generation playtime activity for toddlers.
Thanks again for blogging; it is such a great way to catch up and enjoy seeing Ben.
PS I also want to go to Longwood Gardens now! Aunt Margie
Post a Comment