6.19.2008

fortunate.

With all of the hassles that we had in the last 24 hours, they're just that: hassles. (So far) Nobody has charged a zillion dollars in our name, and (so far) nobody has tried to open any accounts in our name. I got into a stupid fender bender, but I wasn't hurt and Ben wasn't in the car. As far as no-fun days go, we've been really fortunate.

What I really mean is, all I needed to do was watch the evening news to get a reality check. Life is good.

Here are some clips from dinner tonight. Ben's just like his mother.
He loves to eat. He wakes up and the first word he says is, 'toast?' He sings when he eats and his chosen song never seems to change. And in the third clip, you can see the little gremlin that lives in our house.


No comments: