Today I drove my brother Tim out to Carlisle, PA, where he'll be teaching this summer for CTY. It's a program run by Johns Hopkins and has programs at campuses country-wide. This session Tim will be at Dickinson, and then in July-August he'll be at Lafayette.
It was fun to see him there, registering as one of the teachers, a few days before the students get there. It's always interesting to see the behind-the-scenes teacher stuff. There were gregarious teachers, mousy teachers, teachers who were no doubt nervous. Tim's staying in an on-campus house with four other teachers. (I've used the word 'teachers' a bit too much here.) He hadn't met them yet when I was leaving, so I'm looking forward to hearing about it. Living vicariously, if you will.
Here are some pictures I took when we got back to the house:
The kids see a plane.
Hugs. Soph says, 'get this over with.'
Hallelujah.
Here he was singing his 'Da-DAH! Da-DAH!' song.
6.26.2008
fun.
posted by liz on Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment