Tuesday we had a great time in Baltimore at the National Aquarium with Grandmommy and Granddaddy Byron. Ben loved the bubbles display in the entrance, and liked some of the fish and some of the things he could step onto and off of, but for the most part his favorite part was the elevators. He wanted to push all of the buttons whenever he saw one. But it was a nice, quick trip inside. We were in and out in under an hour.
Then we went to lunch, and Ben was pretty well behaved (other than throwing things on the floor). We had such a good time visiting with Grandmommy and Granddaddy. Ben was sleepy on the ride home, and crashed soon after we left the parking garage.
Tuesday night, my mom came down and hung out with Ben so that Chris and I could go out to dinner for our anniversary. We had a yummy dinner at Beau Monde - crepes. Afterwards we took a nice walk. On the 21st, it'll be 5 years! Crazy.
Yesterday Chris realized that he didn't have his wallet... I'm the forgetful one in this household, so it was really unusual for him to have misplaced it. Long story short, it was lost/stolen and whoever has it has been trying to use our credit and debit card. He's home right now trying to get that squared away with our bank and credit card company.
Annnnd I got into a fender bender this morning. I tapped (really) a car in front of me, and the driver motioned for me to pull over to the side of the road. We were on 76W and I didn't even have my foot on the gas, but I looked away for a second at Boathouse Row. She slammed on her brakes and that's when I hit her. She wouldn't get out of her car to exchange information, but she did call the police. I could tell she was rattled because she started chainsmoking. If she'd gotten out of her car, though, she would have seen that there was really no damage at all. The policeman even seemed annoyed to be dealing with the whole thing. That, and she didn't have her insurance with her. So we'll see.
Here's hoping for a better end to the week... Send your good thoughts our way, will you?
6.19.2008
it's raining and pouring.
posted by liz on Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love you guys! - That's a good thought! ;)And, where would I be without our friendship? Lost, I tell ya, LOST!
Post a Comment