7.17.2008


Ben and I had fun today. After his nap we went to get a smoothie, and sat outside and watched the cars go by. He was such a big boy. I asked him if he wanted to sit in a big boy chair and he said, 'up.'


We can't believe how big he's gotten. He's such a boy. He woke up at 5:10 this morning. Chris and I both did our best to ignore him in the hopes that he'd go back to sleep, and he quieted down for long enough that we were able to snooze for 5 more minutes. Chris went to get him after it was apparent that he wasn't going to take no for an answer, and brought him into our room.


I wish we could videotape Ben's morning antics. He comes into our bed, and touches my face and says, 'MAMA' - and then touches Chris' face and says, 'DADA' and then he claps his hands. He does this over and over and has this goofy grin on his face. It's like he's trying to get us to laugh. He really loves the morning. We love it when he gets close to us and rests his head on our face or neck. We love feeling his little Ben breath. So silly but it's the little things.

No comments: