Ben and I started the day with a visit to Corinne and Olivia's house. When we turned onto their street, Ben said, 'Vivi? Vivi?' So I think he knew where we were going.
We had a nice time visiting and Ben as usual loved Olivia's playspace with all of her toys. She has a play microwave that beeps when you push the buttons, and some wooden playfood, and I think he died and went to heaven. Below, a picture of the kids, but in the background (and in focus - I need to work on my photography skillz) is the kitchen set with the cool microwave.
And he also likes to 'daw' (draw), so he made sure to draw all over himself and try to eat the blue marker.
On the way home he was so tired that he fell asleep for about 10 minutes.
When we got home, I tried to put him up in his crib but he wasn't having any part of that. So we took a walk around the neighborhood and got a fruit smoothie, and then we drove up to Franklin Square. It's a great park at the base of the Ben Franklin Bridge, and there's a huge fountain, a carousel, and the best playground I've seen so far in Philly. There's a really cool play area for big kids, and then a perfect area for toddlers. It's just low enough that I know Ben's safe running all over the place... it has a 'climbing wall' and two slides, and a bouncy bridge and monkey bars. It's heaven for a little one.
7.11.2008
fun friday.
posted by liz on Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment