We had such a nice weekend! I really am so thankful that we have such good friends and family. We're blessed, and Ben is too.
This post is a little rushed, but I have more pictures and videos I'm going to post soon.
This weekend we went to Brielle with the Botbyls and stayed there Saturday through Monday. The kids had so much fun, and it was just nice to get away and spend time. We've been friends with the Botbyls for years, and it's so weird to think that there was a time before we had kids.
Some pictures from the weekend:
Cambelle and Ben at the park...
Cambelle on the monkey bars ...
And Ben on his first big boy ride at the Point Pleasant boardwalk. Dad got him all strapped in, and before the ride started, Ben got real comfy. He had a blast on the ride.
9.02.2008
long weekend.
posted by liz on Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment