9.24.2008

sometimes I think he looks kinda like his mom.

We met Grandmommy and Granddaddy Byron at the Christiana Mall in Delaware this afternoon for some lunch and family time. In addition to bring Ben some (FUNNN) birthday gifts, they also brought along some old pictures. Some were of the family, some were just of me when I was younger. I thought I'd share.

First, my poor parents. I wasn't the cutest kid on the planet:


And then I apparently started to think I was:


And here is a picture of a birthday party of mine. We went bowling. Don't be jealous of my awesome outfit, btw.

I am still in touch with three of the girls in the picture, and oddly enough, the girl in the lower right hand corner is Colleen Haskell from season 1 of Survivor. Funny. She and Georgia, the girl in the middle, were bff's.


But the first thing I thought of when I saw my dorky face in this pic, is this picture of Ben. I feel like he's got some of his Mama in him.

2 comments:

Ben said...

do i see jordan paul in there, too?

liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.