It feels good to be back and hanging out with Ben - he's been a good boy today. But it doesn't feel good to be sick. I was sick during our trip, but my congestion has gotten worse since I've been home.
I just wanted to share a fun video from sesamestreet.org. I wish I had one one-hundredth of the energy that this little girl does. She even takes Paul Simon by surprise. The video actually makes me cry because she is just so precious, loving life. Innocent.
Ben watched it over 15 times today. I think he was fascinated by her. Sesame Street won't let me embed the video, but click on the link. You'll be glad you did.
10.27.2008
a case of the Mondays...
posted by liz on Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
that little girl is amazing, but i think the real star of the clip was the boy doing the robot! he made me laugh.
feel better liz!
Post a Comment