10.21.2008

catching up.

We've been out of the loop for a bit, posting camera phone pics instead of real ones. I wanted to post a few of these from the past week or so. Working on some video too, but I have to find a download somewhere so that the computer can read my flip files.

This past Saturday we went to Smith Playhouse. So much fun! On the way there, we saw a bunch of the teams from the 3-Day Breast Cancer Walk coming through Philly. Love Park was all pink for the occasion.


Ben loved Smith. It's a hidden gem here in Philly, tucked away. It's free and I don't think Ben's had so much fun in a long time. They have a giant wooden slide there... He had a blast.


After we were done sliding, Ben explored the area.


I love how confident he looks in this picture. So cute. A little man. And below, loving on his Daddy.


This morning, we went to eat breakfast and I caught him being nosy as usual. And then hamming it up.




No comments: