1.07.2009

yuck.

Ben's sick. I think we've actually been pretty lucky avoiding it thus far in the season, but last night he threw up in his crib. I could tell that his cry was different when I heard him, because sometimes he'll wake up and cry but will be able to settle himself back down. But this was more like a scream. I was getting him settled back in when I realized what had happened. Poor guy.

Not many pictures lately but this is a very common sight at our house lately. Ben's got all the teeth he's supposed to, but he has his hand in his mouth a lot lately, drooling. I don't know if he's feeling his teeth or what, but he's been doing it a bunch. And, of course, Soph snoozing nearby.


1 comment:

Scooter Couple said...

Sorry to hear that Ben is sick! Hudson must have caught a stomach bug right before Christmas because he threw up a few times in the car during the drive up. Nothing like being on the side of the interstate trying to mop up the carseat and stripping your child down while the snow is falling all around you and semis are flying by.

Did Ben already get his 2-year old molars? If not, that may account for the hands in the mouth because Hudson has been doing that a lot as well.