4.25.2009

more Ben-isms.


Every night before bed, we say prayers with Ben. We have tried to get Ben in the habit of saying what he's thankful for. Here are some of those things:

  • big-kid slide
  • play
  • toys
  • Zawa (Zaara, his girlfriend at the sitter's)
  • Geckan (Declan a boy who sometimes goes to the sitter's too)
  • craycroun (playground)
  • go fast
  • running
  • wait your turn (something I say to him as he's waiting for the slide)
  • WAIT (something I say while holding my hand up, see above)
Depending on who we've seen or what we've done that day, I'll mention one of the people that we've seen and he'll take it from there.
  • Camel (Cambelle)
  • Coey (Chloe)
  • Auntie D (and Jeff)
  • possicles (popsicles at Auntie D's house)
  • Little Gym
  • Livi (Olivia)
  • Chalit (Charlotte)
  • microwave (his favorite toy at Liv & Charlotte's house)
  • Corriah (Liv & Lo's dog)

Yesterday we went to Franklin Square. I highly recommend it if you haven't been. The playground is free, they have a big fountain there... There's also mini-golf and a carousel (both of which you have to pay for). Here's some footage of Ben on the carousel. He loves the horsies. At the end of the day, Chris met us there after work and Ben was psyched to go for a ride with him.


ben at franklin square. from elizabeth reif on Vimeo.

No comments: