Sometimes I get overwhelmed and crazy because our house is suddenly LOUD at times - Ben tantrum-ing (not a word, I know), Ryan crying, Sophie barking... just the other morning, Ben was opening and slamming doors, Ryan projectile vomited, and Sophie shredded a paper bag with an Auntie Anne's pretzel inside. Throw-up on the floor and paper all over the carpet within 20 seconds of each other.
But there are times when I sit back and enjoy it. Tonight, Ryan had just finished crying and had started to notice his activity mat when I decided to film a little snippet of our household.
When I go upstairs, notice Sophie finding crumbs in our bed - graham cracker crumbs - courtesy of Ben.
crazy house from elizabeth reif on Vimeo.





2 comments:
That looked like a lot of fun, Chris! Ben surely enjoyed it. And Ryan is growing fast. Love the videos. Love to all, Aunt Margie
awesome video.. that made me smile and is it sad that my stomach sank when I saw Ryan's activity mat... we have the same one :)
Post a Comment