9.21.2009

prayers.

At night, when I put Ben to bed, we read two books of his choice, sing a song ('I love you Benjamin, oh yes I do...'), and say prayers. During prayers, we like for Ben to say what he's thankful for during the day. Tonight's list, completely unprompted by me:


thank you for school
thank you for friends
thank you for friends
thank you for friends (by the third time he's smiling at me because he knows he's being a clown)
thank you for jamie (his favorite teacher)
thank you for play with train (Auntie Michelle and Uncle Michael gave him a Thomas set for his birthday)
thank you for dinosaurs
thank you for mommy
thank you for daddy
thank you for baby brother
thank you for sophie
thank you for mom-mom
thank you for pop-pop
thank you for grammy and poppy
thank you for grandmommy and granddaddy
thank you for benjamin

No comments: