Ben is scheduled for a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy on Monday 12/7. I'm looking forward to moving on & getting him healthy. I'm also a little nervous about the overnight hospital stay, but I've got a whole month for that mom-worry. I'm going to look over the information packet tonight to help a little with that. Included in the packet is a cartoon 'story' about a boy named Benny (!) who has to get his tonsils and adenoids out. It explains, in kid terms, everything that's going to happen while he's at the hospital. We'll see.
Ryan seems to like the nebulizer a lot more than his big brother does.11.10.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
WOW! You guys really have your plate full with health issues. Won't it be wonderful to have all this behind you for Christmas; start off 2010 healthy and stay that way. Hope Ryan is able to be off his nebulizer soon as well. It can only get better, kiddo. You have met your quota. Love and prayers for a healthy Reif family, all at the same time!
Poor boys! Why does Ben have to stay in the hospital overnight after his T&A?
Post a Comment