Sleep = a beautiful thing. Both boys are definitely on the mend. Ryan had a follow-up doctor appointment yesterday and his pediatrician was thrilled with how much he's improved. You can no longer hear him breathing - that is, he doesn't sound like a cat purring or a crackly radio station every time he inhales or exhales. Ben is almost back to his 3 year-old self. He's less nasally when he talks and you can hear in his voice that his tonsils aren't hogging all of the room back there anymore.
Ryan slept well last night for the first time in weeks, which means I did too. Ben came into our room at 5 or so, which is another improvement. With his awful sleeping patterns when he was sick, sometimes he'd come into our room as early as 2 or 3.
Ben has been talking a lot more lately. It's so fun to see him learning. He is learning the idea of 'first' and 'then'. Today I explained to him that first we'd be taking Daddy to work and then we'd be going to Wawa. I know, I know... Going to Wawa shouldn't be so ingrained in our daily schedule that he remembers it, but it is. I need my iced coffee, people.
11.24.2009
on the mend.
posted by liz on Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So glad to hear things are getting better for everyone. You have been in my prayers....how exhausting!!
Love ya
Auntie Carol
Post a Comment