There was even a special part of the exhibit where we could peek in on volunteers cleaning and filling in fossil remains. They were working with pieces of a Titanosaur femur. The pieces alone were HUGE. I think I was more excited than Ben... I talked the one guy's ear off about Dinosaur Train. Mom living vicariously? Ack.
Towards the end, he decided 'I want to take picture,' and he hung out by the Corythosaurus while I took pictures. We had just been to the gift shop and had purchased a Brachiosaurus and a Corythosaurus to add to his dinosaur collection at home.
It was so much fun to be there with him and see him enjoy himself so much. Until we were on our way out, of course, and he had a LOUD tantrum because he wanted to play a game on my phone. Such is life with a three year-old.










No comments:
Post a Comment