3.04.2010

time management

our neighbors at PPSCo

I have been thinking about the fact that we won't always be here at this house in Philadelphia. We'll eventually move to New Jersey, but I want the boys to know what their neighborhood was like here, where they lived for the first part of their lives.

I'm thinking I'd like to make each of them a book, or maybe just two copies of the same book. I'd like to walk around and take pictures of the people and places here in the neighborhood - people we see, places we go... neighbors, buses, etc.

I'd love to have the time and creativity to do something along these lines. In Feist's Mushaboom, one of my favorite songs ever, she sings about 'collecting the moments one by one'... and how that's life. I love the idea of making a book like this - even just once a year - for the boys to look back on. It's the little, ordinary things that I wonder what people are doing anyway...

No comments: