So my laptop is finally back. I’ve missed writing entries for the past long while.
Here's Ben snoozing. His onesie says ‘little hero’ and we love it.
Here’s my mom holding Ben. She and my stepdad Kevin have come down a bunch - they help out around the house and hold Ben and cook great meals for us. Last weekend, they cooked a huge turkey dinner and made sure there were lots of leftovers for us. Yum.
This day was 10/8, Ben’s original due date. He and Dad watched the Eagles game together. Those are the wires from Ben’s electrodes on his leg.
We just got Ben's hospital picture. It was taken the day he was discharged. I don’t think he looks anything like this anymore, now that he’s filled out a bit. I sent a copy to my father and he called us and remarked that Ben looks strikingly similar to Dr. Evil. His finger is even touching the bottom of his mouth. It’s remarkable, really. But I promise he’s cuter now.
Ben is back to sleeping lots during the day and very little at night. 4 to 4.5 hour stretches of sleep during the day are met with 1.5 hour stretches at night. Consequently, I continue to be tired. Such is life with a little one.
Today, we went to the zoo with Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop Reif, Aunt Kelly, and Cousins Lizzie and Jackson. I forgot the camera, but here’s Ben anticipating all of the wildlife he’s going to see...
10.11.2006
catching up.
posted by liz on Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment