I realize that we talk about Mr. Star a significant amount here at the Ben Blog. That’s for two reasons:
- It’s the only thing that makes Ben smile, other than the winning personalities of his parents, and
- I write about what happens here during the day.
Usually if Ben’s crying and hasn’t crossed the threshold from sort-of mad to all-out mad, I can put him down on his mat and he’ll focus adoringly on the star. He waits with bated breath as the star lights up and plays music for him. He likes the star so much that when Mr. Pig gets in his way, he gives him dirty looks.
Someday he’ll get bored of this toy, but for now we find it endearing.
In the meantime, I present to you what his father and I think is his best-captured smile.
ps: Ben’s love of being naked is a close second to his love of the star.





No comments:
Post a Comment