I’m panicking a bit - I can’t believe Christmas is already here. I’m trying to sort through gifts we’ve purchased while Ben is napping... He’s being kind to me and snoozing in his crib. That in itself is a minor victory.
I’m not going to talk here about his sleep patterns, because the last time I talked about them out loud, he woke up a lot the next night :).
He thinks that’s funny.
We had Chris’ work holiday party last week. It was so fun to get out of the house and play dress-up. Keep in mind that dress-up for me is anything that’s not denim, or stained. I even straightened my hair and wore makeup. I felt real glamorous for a couple of hours there. :D
Lately, Ben loves to smile. He loves his dad especially. They’re buds. Chris leans over him and talks to him and Ben grins his gummy grin. He’s a cutie.
No pictures from the digital camera - I’ve gotten lazy, sorry. Soon.







No comments:
Post a Comment