This week has flown.
Tuesday Ben and I hung out with Mom-Mom Reif while Chris and Pop-Pop worked on our basement. Mom-Mom has a really cool toy that lights up and plays music. Ben’s demands are simple.
Chris and I were able to get out on Wednesday night because my mom stayed over and watched Ben for us. He didn’t sleep a wink for her but he smiled and cooed and they had fun. We went and got sushi, and aside from the fact that I had my spit-up jeans on, I felt like a real person. I forgot how much fun it is to go out to dinner with Chris and just laugh.
Yesterday we had a visit from Danielle and Cambelle (Ben’s future girlfriend). She’s a big girl and was trying to show Ben how to hold his head up and sit in his Bumbo chair:
Later on I tried to take some pictures of Ben. Just for his dad, here he is doing the Shoulder Lean. He tolerated me taking his picture for a little while, even almost smiling:
I think something mildly amused him on the other side of the room.
Tonight we have Chris’ office party, and then we’re headed to my mom’s tomorrow to see Ian and Michelle (they just got engaged!).
12.08.2006
friday
posted by liz on Friday, December 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment