Everyone's probably tired of seeing pictures of Ben with his mouth wide open, but that's how he shows he's really happy. He's a goon.
... but he can so quickly become Serious Ben.
I walked to CVS with Ben a few hours ago. It was nice out so I didn't put his hat on him. I had a blanket over him and he had a fuzzy, footed outfit on, but no hat. Something I've noticed about the elderly ladies in my neighborhood is that they'll tell you what they think, no matter what. One time Chris and I got screamed at for not putting a doggie sweater on Sophie. Today, I was chastised for not putting a hat on Ben. Thankfully the woman was kind about it, but I was happy when the lecture was over. I felt like saying, "you're right! I'm a terrible mother!" So, for the record, proof that I love my son:... and proof that he's so totally embarrassed by me.
3.22.2007
squash.
posted by liz on Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment