3.21.2007

hey!

Ben's managed, quite easily I might add, to get me sick. Perhaps it's because I test his vegetables to make sure they're not too warm before I feed him, or because I cover his mouth for him when he coughs, or his nose when he sneezes. Either way, I'm sick and having a mini pity-party. Here he is, pretty proud of himself:



I haven't been able to get any more pictures of the tooth, but it's there and ready to do damage. He reminds me of Sophie when she was a puppy, always looking for something to chew. Here he is in his high chair. He'd just had lunch and had gotten his food everywhere, so I was changing him. He's got a diaper on, lest anyone think he's sans clothes:



And below, another photo, albeit a blurry one, of the blossoming friendship between Ben and Sophie. She wags her tail for him now (occasionally). :)




No comments: