Ben likes to watch Sophie mill around the house. He follows her with his eyes for as long as he can see her. Sometimes when I'm trying to feed him, I have to call her over and have her sit in front of him. It helps me to not get his food all over his face when I'm feeding him.
Then, afterwards, she likes to lick his bib. Yes, I know it's gross and there are germs, but I wash his hands and face as best as I can. Plus, I figure with a little boy, I'd better get used to germs. And I like to think that this is helping the two of them bond. Or at least it's helping Sophie to see him as more than just this thing we brought home that gets all the attention now.
* I know my sentence structure and grammar has been atrocious lately. Apologies to my fellow English majors out there.
3.05.2007
symbiotic relationship
posted by liz on Monday, March 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment